Sunday, December 5, 2010

"Teens Write Through It" Pg. 172-203

The first part, I think is really sad. I couldn't imagine what it would be like in any of their position. I can relate to it a lot. My grandpa and my aunt also died from cancer and my mom is diagnosed with colon cancer currently. I just hope my mom don't turn out the way he did. The third part is kind of messed up of them trying to just take all the money, house and everything, I bet my family would do the same thing. The next story i agree with the writer hundred percent, because i almost went through the same thing. I am also very close to my grandma, and she also got very sick where she was in the hospital for 4 months. But she got better. The thing is I know if she gets sick one more time she won't make it. So i take everyday as a blessing with my grandma. I think that the girl is right about god having a purpose for everyone and what happens. The last story is also sad, i dont know what to say. I just know that from all the stories I have read in this wonderful book is, that evan know i may not be happy for what i dont have, I need to be happy for what i have, it can be way worse. I also learned from this book is if any of these things happen to me i would remember how open minding and positive the writers were and how I can cope with doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment