Monday, December 20, 2010

My Thoughts About Writing.

I think writing helps everyone through their problems, a lot of people hold in all their emotions, experiences, thoughts, etc. When they write it's like your letting it all out to someone. All the weight is off your shoulders. In the book I read everyone in there are happy even know they all had something bad happen. What I recommend other students to do is write about something big that happen in their life like: teen parenting, suffering from any kind of disease or anything that you feel alone in this world and need to tell someone because once you start writing you feel big relief, you feel better about yourself because later in life you look back at it you think to yourself, "I got through it, look where I am now, In a way better place."

No comments:

Post a Comment