Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"Teens Write Though It" Pg. 104 -122

The part I think is sad because I noticed a lot of teens feel lonely and no one is there for them. I can relate to that. But a lot of them find a way, not all but some. I think that going to a mental health wouldn't really work, they need people to help them show them that their there and always will be, Like family. I noticed a lot of teens also think stopping depression is cutting their wrists or suicide. I don't know what to say about that because i never think that way but it is understandable. The second part i definitely relate to moving, i moved probably about 9 times so far. Its very hard especially the school part. The "meeting new people". A lot of teens in here that i read so far still don't like where they moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment